Holidays parties have almost come and gone. Whether this becomes your snack of choice or dinner tonight, these turkey meatballs are savory with sweet spices and a cinch to make.
1 pound ground Organic Pasture Raised Turkey, Chicken or Tuna
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 each Yellow Onion
1 Clove Garlic
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1 bay leaf
1 knob ginger
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp ground clove
1. Dice onions and place in sautee pan with garlic and onions.
2. Sweat onions on medium low heat.
3. Add salt, pepper, bay leaf, ginger, cinnamon and clove and continue to caramelize on low heat for 20 minutes.
4. Remove bay leaf, ginger and the whole clove of garlic. Add to ground turkey seasoned with black pepper and optional salt and mix to combine.
5. Portion heaping tablespoons of the meatballs and roll into balls.
6. Place on a foil lined baking sheet brushed with olive oil.
7. Bake on 450 for 7 minutes or until golden.