Summer Caponata (eggplant free)
All. Of. The. Color.
Pint Cherry Tomatoes
Large Green Bell Pepper
1/3 cup Capers
½ cup Oil Cured Black Olives (mine were in herbs de provence)
1 Tablespoon Diced Preserved Lemon Peel
1 Tablespoon Organic Raisins (mine were straight off a vine!)
1. Quarter length-wise zucchini and squash and cut into 1/2 inch chunks.
2. Roughly chop olives, halve cherry tomatoes and cut cauliflower into small florets.
3. De-seed the bell pepper and cut into 12 inch pieces.
5. Combine above ingredients into a heavy lidded le-creuset pot.
5. Simmer with the lid on for 40 minutes, until tender.
6. Store in the fridge to reheat all week as a side, toast topper, grain bowl base or fish burger blend.