A fresh summer sundae after a weeknight meal al-fresco
4 each Apricots, halved and pitted
2 each Plums, pitted and sliced
1 each Nectarine, pitted and sliced
2 Tbsp Organic Unsalted Butter
1 pint Fresh Strawberries, hulled and quartered
1 Tbsp Honey
1 Pint Organic Vanilla Frozen Custard
1. In a medium skillet, melt butter on medium heat. Allow the butter to bubble and brown.
2. Once the butter is brown, immediately add stone fruit and place heat on high.
3. Sear fruit for 4 minutes to caramelize.
4. Toss warm fruit with strawberries.
5. Place a small scoop of vanilla custard in individual bowls or mugs.
6. Drizzle each scoop of ice cream with honey and sprinkle with fresh nutmeg.
7. Spoon fruit into each bowl or mug and serve immediately.