375g Sweetened Condensed Milk
3 each Passion Fruit
45g Unsalted Butter
60g Orange Juice
1. Heat milk in a small sauce pan, stirring with a heat proof spatula.
2. Continue to cook until the milk darkens, approximately five minutes.
3. Stir in the butter well to emulsify and continue to cook to caramelize slightly, another 5 minutes.
4. Stir in passion fruit pulp and seeds and stir in orange juice to thin, allowing a smooth mouth feel.
5. Serve warm or room temperature with pound cake, ice cream or simply fresh strawberries and cream.