Birthday weekends, travel and chef events got me like: detox. Easy wraps made super delicious via organic produce, backyard lemons and a little love. Packed with the cleansing flavors of lemon, ginger, tarragon and coriander.
1/2 each avocado
3 each Butter Lettuce leaves, whole
2 each Breakfast Radishes
3 each Broccoli Florets
1/4 each Radicchio
Juice of 1 Lemon
1/2 tsp Coriander, ground
1/4 tsp Pink Salt
1/4 tsp Black Pepper, ground
1/4 cup Tarragon, fresh and chopped fine
1/2 tsp Ginger, grated
1/2 tsp Lemon Zest
1. In a bowl combine avocado, salt, pepper, coriander, lemon juice, tarragon, lemon zest and ginger. Mash to combine.
2. Wash and cut radishes in half and then slice thin.
3. Slice radicchio to shred.
4. Slice and chop raw broccoli. Toss radishes, radicchio and broccoli in avocado mash.
5. Divide between three lettuce leaves and wrap to make a taco or burrito to enjoy!